- Work from your engineering drawings and specifications
- Retrospective manufacture from samples supplied
- Production engineering of your design concept / black box specification through the following stages:
- Drawings: All drawings produced during the project are the property of our customers. They are produced on AutoCad and can be supplied in .dwg .dxf or .pdf format.
- Enclosure design: Fabricated or welded enclosure designs are produced on AutoCad and can be supplied in .dwg .dxf or .pdf format.
- PCB layout: Produced on Seetrax, Excel software and files supplied to you as Gerbers plus the design files required.
- Prototype production: We have a team of versatile engineers who will work together with you to produce a prototype, production engineer it and supply details back to the drawing office ready for production.
All this backed up by drawing and layout design staff, skilled purchasing
department, inspection and test facilities plus a management staff dedicated to providing the excellent service for which we are known.
We can produce software for products designed around the 8051, 8052 microprocessor files supplied as Intel.Hex
Fully tested production units
We will supply you with turnkey products fully commissioned, functionally and safety tested, ready in all respects for despatch to your customers.